Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
I have been creating scrapbooks, cards and invitations for years. I love searching for new papers and designs. I am also a 2nd grade teacher. I am obsessed with finding new, creative ideas to try in classroom.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Party Time


A friend asked me to create a 21st birthday card for her daughter.  First, I can’t believe that her daughter is 21!! It seemed like yesterday that she was in grade school. 


So her daughter's sorority colors are dark red and dark green, which I used for the background colors.  And what says "21" better than a shiny silver martini glass?


Inside the card I used the same colors, along with some sparkly gold stars.  I hope she enjoys this one of a kind card!

~C




No comments:

Post a Comment