Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
I have been creating scrapbooks, cards and invitations for years. I love searching for new papers and designs. I am also a 2nd grade teacher. I am obsessed with finding new, creative ideas to try in classroom.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Summer's Finally Here

Oh how I've neglected this poor blog.  The last few months of school were very busy, but summer break is finally here!!!  Woo hoo!!!  Hopefully that will give me some time to work on some new projects for Etsy and to blog a little more.  Here are a few things I created over the past few months.

 A friend that I work with was having a bridal shower for her sister-in-law.  I created the invitations and place cards for her.





She was also creating a file of recipes for her, so I created the recipe cards for each person to fill out.


I've also created some new Mousekeeping Envelopes.  I love how they turned out!  I'm obsessed with my new Mickey Cricut Cartridge!

Front

Back

Front

Back


Front

Back

Front

Back



*Carrie







No comments:

Post a Comment